Always walk through life as if you have something new to learn and you will. ~Vernon Howard
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Happiness
What brings you joy? What brings you happiness? I say those answers would vary depending on where you are at in your life. How you are, what desires have. To me, that's the biggest challenge. Keeping yourself in the place where you do desire good things that will bring you TRUE happiness. Life is constantly changing. There is never a day as there was before. It is up to us to keep ourselves in check. We must evaluate everyday and keep our self in line for what will bring us happiness. The happiness that never ends. The kind that will bring us joy and that we can rejoice for. Everyday, we have the oppertunity to begin again. We can forget about yesterday, a week ago, even a year ago; And move on. We can start on a clean plate and strive for better things, and better days. Life is a wonderful thing, I want to make the best of it. I want to have true happiness and righteous desires. It's 10:00 a.m., a new day. I will strive for that happiness, and not look back at yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment