Sunday, September 18, 2011

Better Days

Today, I had a great experience to watch '17 Miracles'. If any one has seen it, you can agree with my by saying it is one of the most powerful and inspiring movies out there. Besides from all the tears and sniffles, I could hear something else. Nothing big or powerful, but indeed moving. I know that I had heard the Holy Ghost testifying to me of the Gospel. I had such a surety of it; my heart is forever full. This movie had so many lessons in it that I would love to share my thoughts on all of them. One line from this movie really taught me a great lesson. As one of the pioneer women spoke her final words she said, "It will all be worth it, if my posterity keeps the faith." That meer sentence speaks a million words for me. This woman gave her life to reach Zion. She left her home, all her belongings, and many other things, for the Gospel. I look at myself and can't even wake up 10 minutes earlier to read my scriptures as I should. I could rant on myself for hours, but I am choosing to take this as a learning experience. I will live my life the way I should and sacrifice the Worldly things, for the Gospel. I know I can make the time, and give up somethings that will help me live my life the way I should. Today, I learned that I have the ability to control certain parts of my day. I learned that I have complete control on what I do on my spare time, and I will use that time to my best advantage. Today, I will live my days better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment