Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thankful

Thanks. It is a simple word, that can scream a thousand feelings. My heart is so full of gratitude at the moment. I don't even know where to begin; for words can not even express what I feel. To begin, I want to share my love for the Gospel. I know for a fact without it, I am nothing. This time last year, I was a completely different person. I don't even want to think back on it, for I fear recalling those past memories. Besides the life style choices, there was also something else that was very different about me. That would have to be my testimony. To be honest, I didn't have one. How sad it is to say, it completely is the truth. I remember last Summer I told my self that there would NEVER be a time again that I wouldn't have a testimony. Since then I worked half way on it. Somedays I worked so hard, somedays I could care less. This trend went on for about a couple months. Then life threw another curve ball at me. With the help of my parents I was able to see the truth and gain control again, and slowly increase having good days rather than bad. Now, it is August 30, 2011. More than a year later, I make the evaluation. Yes, I do have a testimony. (: I have such a testimony I wish to share it with everyone! I am so thankful, so so thankful for God. Without Him, I am nothing. Being in a position where I didn't have the gospel, and now where I do have it, I see a difference. I am so thankful for my parents. I am so thankful for the Plan of Salvation we get to experience. I am thankful for the mini miracles in disguises in my life. I am thankful for all the examples to me in my life. I am thankful for the oppertunities I have. I am so thankful for the testimony I have developed. I am so thankful for my Savior, and for all he does for me. I hope to live everyday in gratitude, and see all the little things that make big differences in my life. I am thankful for the learning experiences that have changed my life to help me become who I am today. Today, I am thankful.<3

1 comment: