Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Everyday we have the great chance to begin again. We are able to put the past behind us, and move forward. Recently, I have taken the oppertunity to begin a blog, and write down all the many lessons that are taught to me in my life. If we forget the pain that came with a consequence, how are we able to not make that bad choice again? If we forget the joy that came with making a good choice, how are we to know that in the end it was worth doing right?  As Ray LeBlond said, "You learn something everyday if you pay attention." So as life takes its path, so will I. Being able to see the right and the wrong in our everyday decisions will help make tomorrow be a little bit better. :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute Kristen! I love the new background and I love your first post! It is so very true!

    ReplyDelete